All the content for this post came from: https://www.loveswing.com/index.htm
They have strange videos. Swings go for ~$300.
The installation of your Swing is very simple and will take only a few minutes with a few common tools.
1) Choose a place that you will enjoy making Love. This can be anywhere in your home Next to your bed or in a corner of the bedroom or even the middle of the living or dinning room. If you'll enjoy it there do it!
2) A floor space of only about 5 ft by 5 ft is suggested. This allows for a full 360 degree movement.
3) The Swing is designed for 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is over 9 feet you will need a chain to connect to the supplied eye screw and the swings' "S" hook. The chain should be rated for over 500-pound tes
TOOLS AND SMALL ITEMS YOU WILL NEED FOR INSTALLATION
1) They supply a 47" PVC spreader bar. If you wish a stronger bar or to widen the swing, you can also use a 1¼" by 60" metal conduit for the spreader bar. Tape ends of pipe. Any hardware or lumber store should have these inexpensive items
2) You will also need a drill, a ¼" drill bit, a hammer, 3 light finish nails and a long screwdriver for twisting in the eye screw